[bvipilots] Re: Visual Approach Issue

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 10:10:35 -0400

Cool, it works now.  One question:  Michelle seems to want to do the
approach list before actually turning onto final:
08:59:29
Michelle said:  Captain. This might be a good time to do the approach
checklist. 08:59:30
Michelle said:  Distance to approach point, 2 miles.
So, like a good little boy I went along with her idea and said
"approach checklist."  What ended up happening is that I didn't crash,
but I didn't land on the runway correctly either since she hadn't yet
made the turn for entry onto final.  Advise please.

bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe, send a message to
your message.
message.