[bvipilots] Unable to get into Settings and Plane Selections

  • From: Matthew Chao <mattchao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 12:56:16 -0400

I seem to have run into a problem. When I open FSX, I get to this ultralight flight. I hit Escape to end the flight, and then I get into the Learning Center. I know the free flight and missions buttons are on the screen, but I can't seem to navigate to them. Also, the alt-combo keys don't work. How do I fix these things? Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao

Hi, Folks.

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your