[bvipilots] Re: Two aircraft I highly recommend

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:56:14 -0600

The 757 from Just Flight is a really good aircraft as well, and best of all.
You can probably find the base pack for free.  The direct link is
http://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium

Careful to have the fuel exactly correct or this aircraft will probably land
short of the runway since it is one of the more realistic aircraft out
there.

Jordan