[bvipilots] Touching upon Jordan's runway topic.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:15:59 -0400

Hi to all.
I just landed in Lake Charles Texus from flight 226.
Now when taking off from grand forks KGFK.
The wind was 117 at 7 nots.
So you would think I would have been told to take off using runway 120.
But we're constantly being told to take off from runway 3 5 w.
Is this once again a FSX bug?
Also, I didn't hear from the Lake Charles ATC or from KCWF to give me the ground frequency until we were at the parking checklist. So when or if Robert can get a free minute, he might want to look at that for the next up grade of IYP.
So that's my two cents on Jordan's original runway topic.