[bvipilots] The results from test flight from KERI to KAZO.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 18:34:27 -0400

Hello to all.
I hope Robert is checking in and receiving his mail as well.
I noticed the following while using build 100.
Let's take the ACARS record first.
I saw a spot it stated that there was no Call Sign.
It would be cool for GA flights, is there a way to enter in a call sign.
For me, it probably would b e Blind Pilot.
Now for the flight plan file.
1. When after reaching v2 FSX is giving us our departure frequency assignment before Michele has a chance to start raising the gear and so on.
2. When we started our descent, the prompt from Michele captain I recommend that we start the descent now wasn't given.
3. I used the captains message to the passengers as a guide. After he was completed I waited at least five minutes and I never received we're leaving the runway.
4. My assigned gate to taxi to was gate golf 2.
It looks like when the taxi to the gate check list is completed, michele applies the breaks and we no longer taxi to our assigned assigned gate.
It didn't show up in the log.
But I had gave the voice command taxi to gate golf 2 and Michelle gave the correct readback.
So I waited a few minutes and gave the voice command get current ground speed and it was zero.
But that didn't show up in the log.
So, why was I not moving?
So for some reason, I never could taxi to my assigned gate assignment which was golf 2.
So after doing that a few times and seeing I wasn't getting anywhere, I applied the parking breaks and went through with the parking and shutdown procedures.
5. This might because my pc only has four gigs of memory.
Man I can't wait until windows ten comes out so that I can up grade to a new computer.
But I thought that IYP had a delay or sluggishness.
I c an give one example.
taxi checklist 09:04:52
Michelle said: Roger. I will run down the taxi checklist. 09:04:57
Michelle said: Captain. We are clear on the right. Are we clear on the left? 09:04:59
You said: all clear on left 09:05:09
Michelle said: Release parking brakes. 09:05:12
You said: parking brakes off 09:05:16
Michelle said: Parking brakes have been released. 09:05:17
Michelle said: We are ready to taxi. 09:05:20
Michelle said: The taxi checklist has been completed.
6. My last point.
I don't know why.
But I just tried to read the IYP flight file. It looks like the entire HTMl file isn't showing the entire log file.
You'll see what I'm talking about when you open up the HTML file.
I can not explain it myself.
I just am curious to know if anyone else is having any of the same experiences with the new build?
This is my report for test flight from KERI to KAZO in a DF7X Aircraft at a TOC of 240.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20150606T223427Z
END:VCARD
[2015/06/06 19:34:00]
Flight IATA:IYP
Pilot Number:13000
Company ICAO:IYP
Aircraft Type:F2TH
Aircraft Registration:N007PS
Departing Airport: KERI
Destination Airport: KAZO
Call Sign: 0
Online: None
Route:CXR CXR14 WOOST CRL COYNU UNBAR
Flight Level:24000
No Slew and time accel
19:34 Zero fuel Weight: 36780 Lbs, Fuel Weight: 28894 Lbs
19:34 Com1 Freq=126.80
19:41 Wind:010º @ 000 Knots Heading: 182º Ground Speed: 0 Knots Altitude
738 ft
19:41 POS N42º 04´ 49´´ W80º 11´ 12´´
19:43 Com1 Freq=121.90
19:43 Com1 Freq=120.35
19:43 Com1 Freq=121.90
19:45 Parking Brakes off
19:48 Flaps:2 (20 degrees) at 0 Knots
19:50 Com1 Freq=118.10
19:56 VR= 175 Knots
19:56 Auto-Pilot On
19:56 Auto-Throttle On
19:56 Altitude Hold On
19:56 V2= 170 Knots
19:56 Take-off
19:56 Total Weight: 65467 Lbs
19:56 Flaps:2 at 173 Knots
19:56 Wind:020º @ 002 Knots Heading: 064º Ground Speed: 174 Knots
Altitude 765 ft
19:56 POS N42º 05´ 18´´ W80º 09´ 47´´
19:56 HeadingHold On
19:57 Com1 Freq=121.00
19:57 Gear Up: 227 Knots
19:58 Flaps:0 (0 degrees) at 262 Knots
20:01 Com1 Freq=132.40
20:08 TOC Fuel Weight: 27721 Lbs
20:09 Com1 Freq=120.77
20:09 Wind:009º @ 000 Knots Heading: 245º Ground Speed: 476 Knots
Altitude 24000 ft
20:09 POS N41º 36´ 09´´ W81º 04´ 39´´
20:13 Com1 Freq=134.90
20:15 Com1 Freq=132.45
20:20 Com1 Freq=127.90
20:22 Com1 Freq=119.95
20:29 TOD Fuel Weight: 25714 Lbs
20:30 Com1 Freq=120.45
20:30 Wind:356º @ 042 Knots Heading: 259º Ground Speed: 480 Knots
Altitude 22864 ft
20:30 POS N42º 00´ 10´´ W83º 59´ 00´´
20:35 Com1 Freq=126.10
20:35 Com1 Freq=121.20
20:41 Flaps:1 (10 degrees) at 236 Knots
20:41 Flaps:1 (10 degrees) at 218 Knots
20:42 Com1 Freq=118.30
20:42 Flaps:2 (20 degrees) at 161 Knots
20:42 Flaps:2 (20 degrees) at 157 Knots
20:43 Gear Down: 160 Knots
20:45 HeadingHold Off
20:45 ILS Approach On
20:47 Altitude Hold Off
20:49 Auto-Throttle Off
20:50 Auto-Pilot Off
20:50 TouchDown:Rate: -7 ft/min Speed: 109 Knots
20:50 Land
20:50 Flight Duration: 00:54
20:51 Wind:042º @ 017 Knots Heading: 356º Ground Speed: 62 Knots Altitude
880 ft