[bvipilots] Strange Behavior at KCMH

  • From: Tyler Kavanaugh <twkav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 20:58:06 -0500

I just did a flight for my virtual airline that was supposed to land at KCMH (Columbus), but I noticed something very, very strange happening there. I would land, but then the aircraft wouldn't ever stop completely, even though I was in the blind pilot mode, and would instead seem to travel for a little bit, then promptly take off again going extremely fast, with a vertical rate well above normal. The flight was done in the online mode, so hopefully you can take a look and see what happened there, Robert. Thanks!

Tyler

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your