[bvipilots] Still not back on the IYPVA payrole.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:11:49 -0400

Hi to all.
Here is a progress report.
Yesterday after I had rolled the clock back and luckily regain control of my pc I first installed the IYP and the VA pannel through JAWS showed all of the flights. But I then went and made sure all of my up dates in the control pannel were up to date.
There's where the problems started back up.
After installing the up grades for windows, JAWS is no longer seeing the flights in the va pannel.
so today I finally bit the bullit and rolled the clock back once again.
This time once again I was luckly enough that my pc didn't crash on me and this time I though ok I'll installed my windows up dates first then reinstall IYP to the latest copy of IYP. I then cold botted the pc and still when I loaded FSX and IYP I still can not see the flight plans under the va pannel.
I can give the voice command open and or close va pannel.
But normally after the VA pannel opens I alt tab once or twice and the window is in front of me thanks to JAWS. I simply then either down arrow through the flighs or use the search engine to find the flingt by it's flight number and go from there.
I never could get the hang of NVDA.
I would deeply apprecatie the chance to link up via the internet with another JAWS user so that they might be able to help me out so that I may get back on the IYPVA payrole once again.
A huge huge thanks.
A frustrated and grounded IYPVA BVI Pilot.