[bvipilots] Re: Still can't crack this Battery discharge problem.

  • From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:12:54 +0100

Forget that Captains, I've sorted it.

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: 20 April 2012 16:23
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Still can't crack this Battery discharge problem.

Hi Captains

Again, when trying to fly an IYP flight today from Charlotte to Fort
Lauderdale , my battery died just as I was about to perform the Before
start-up checklist.

I checked that my simulator had focus, it did.

This is most perplexing, as last evening, I powered up a 747 in terms of
switching on the battery master switch, and left it alone for an hour.

All was well upon my return, the battery was indeed magic.

I post below my FSUIPC4.ini file in case anyone can spot something:

[General]

MagicBattery=0

UpdatedByVersion=4800

History=EIV4V4G1SOMRTHBS1VO9A

AxesWrongRange=No

TCASid=Flight

TCASrange=40

AxisCalibration=No

DirectAxesToCalibs=No

ShowMultilineWindow=Yes

SuppressSingleline=No

SuppressMultilineFS=No

AxisIntercepts=No

DontResetAxes=No

InitDelay=0

GetNearestAirports=Yes

WeatherReadFactor=2

WeatherRewriteSeconds=1

CustomWeatherModify=No

SimConnectStallTime=1

LuaRerunDelay=66

FSVersionUsed="Microsoft Flight Simulator X",10.0.61472.0

SimConnectUsed=10.0.61259.0

Console=No

[JoyNames]

AutoAssignLetters=No

[WideServer]

WideFSenabled=Yes

[Sounds]

Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator
X\Sound\

Device1=Primary Sound Driver

Device2=Speakers (Conexant 20672 SmartAudio HD)