[bvipilots] Re: Sound Pack for Beach King Air

  • From: "Adam B. Shaible" <adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:17:51 -0700

Hi Tony,
When I have replaced sounds of airplanes in FS X, I found them in the folder
called "sim objects".  You will find a folder in that section called airplanes.
 Go to the plane you want to deal with, and you just copy the new sounds into
that folder.
for anyone using FS 9, go to the folder called aircraft, located in the route
folder of FS 9.  then go to the aircraft you want to deal with and copy the new
sounds into it.  I always take my old sounds and copy them into my music folder
in My Documents.
I know this was lengthy, but I hope this was helpful.  Good luck.

Best regards,
Adam Shaible