[bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:58:54 -0400

Use the voice command start listening and or stop listening.
Also have yourmicrophone's volume input set down around say 25 to 35 percent.
See if that doesn't help out.
Blind Pilot.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam B. Shaible
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:18 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC

Hi Jordan,
I wanted to change my settings so I could have Denise listen to the flight
with me.  I know how to change the audio settings.  But what do you do so
the microphone doesn't pick up everything around you which confuses
Michelle?
I want to give a presentation about IYP, so this will help me a great deal
I thank you for any help.  I am using Windows XP..

Best regards,
Adam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>