[bvipilots] Robert, could you check into the following?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:47:11 -0400

Hi to all and to Robert.
I've notice the following the last couple of IYPVA mode flights with the 744 bird.
usually you'll get we'll be landing in about five minutes.
Then about five to ten minutes later the local ATC will tell you to descend down to such and such. Well, latley the worning from the head flight attendent and the ATC have been coming at the same time on top of one another. I notice this on my last b744 flight and on today's b744 flight from houston to Mexico City. Just thought I'd bring this to Robert's attention and to see if anyone else have had this same problem.
Now let's all get back into the air.