[bvipilots] Re: Pro ATC X

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:21:49 +0430

Hi.
Maybe googling fsx ProAtc on youtube would help to see if how it sounds?

On 8/21/2013 1:16 AM, Noel Romey wrote:
I saw this as well as I researched atc add on components. I assume
that if keyboard shortcuts were present for atc responses, it wouldn't
be too hard to interface programatically. Did I read somewhere that
earlier versions of proatc were not hugely accessible? I am close to
buying radar contact myself, but there is question as to if it will be
updated again in the near future. Have heard it is a neat program in
its current form anyway.

Noel

On Aug 20, 2013, at 4:23 PM, Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Has anyone tried the Pro ATC X add-on for FSX?  This looks like a cool add-on.
Don't want to buy it if its not accessible though. Wonder if this could be
interfaced similar to what is currently done with Radar Contact