[bvipilots] Possible its your plane bug

  • From: Mike <blindndangerous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 22:41:32 -0400

I'm not sure if Dovetail did something different to the airbus 321, but now if you try and load it, and then load iyp, you get two long beeps and then the opening of the speech setup page where Robert explains how to set up shares for iyp. Robert, not sure if you've seen this? I tested this, and switching to the 737 does not produce this issue, only the airbus 321.

Mike.

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your