[bvipilots] Re: PF3 info Recommendations was Re: Here's what I have installed so far.

  • From: Mike Wassel <blindndangerous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 06:10:27 -0500

I'd just get mytraffic6, as that's the latest. If you want to enhance your sounds, their are other programs you can look at. As far as I'm aware, mytraffic6 is the latest AI traffic program we have. I just like keeping current with things, but it's up to you.

Mike.

On 3/5/2017 7:50 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:

Thanks for the write back Joshua. So, I now with both your and Jordan’s recommendations of the three programs.
Since Robert and Jordan are attempting to make PF3 work with IYP, I probably will get the following three programs.
My Traffic 2013, Active Sky Next and My Traffic 2016, and PF3.
Like I stated in my original letter, I have a older RC4 dvd.
But never really could get it to work with JAWS.
Just like AccuFeel as well.
Another program that I could get into the UI, but never could set it up correctly.
It would be nice if you were to do a audio tutorial flight using the three programs and show us what you’re talking about.
With deep appreciation.
Ron who is trying to get rid of this flu bug.
Many Thanks.