[bvipilots] Re: PF3 and it's settings file.

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 16:39:41 -0500

Hi Mike,
Here is a link to a pf3.ini file with the hotkeys remapped. I used JAWS to do it. Tricky, but possible. You need to use your JAWS cursor for this.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxgymnmx36hzwlu/PF3.ini?dl=0
On 2017-01-21 12:56 PM, Mike Wassel wrote:

Hey all,

Testing out PF3's demo for better atc and copilot functionality, and reading the iyp's document on how to set it up to work best with iyp, fsx se, and pf3. If anyone else has played with this, and has set up hotkeys properly, would you mind passing me your .ini file? Or, if not, just pasting the hotkey section? The reason I ask is because when trying to modify hotkeys with nvda, I can't see what I'm selecting in the list for changing the hotkey, or, if it's selected. I know what I need to change, the numbers, adding control+shift to them, but all I see is pF3 communication grouping key 0, and nothing I do will change that.

Thanks,

Mike.

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.