[bvipilots] Offline/ online issue

  • From: "Adam " <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 13:38:58 -0500

Hello fellow fliers,
I know that there is a reason and a simple one at that for my issue, I just
can't think of the solution and was needing some help for those who know!
I am unable to get IYP to go and say in the online mode!  I open the control
panel uncheck the box for offline and Michelle says switching to online mode
and then a few seconds later she will say you are in the offline mode!  Does
anyone have a suggestion, if so please let me know!

I am using the latest version of IYP on windows 7 home premium quad 4 4 gigs
of ram
Thanks

Stealth
12844