[bvipilots] Odds and ends

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:10:00 -0600

I updated to Windows 8.1 last night after a 6 hour download time, and after
getting my computer back together from that update, I decided to do a
flight.  I think the speech is much improved from an IYP stand point.  I
wasn't getting the stuttering I used to get pretty regularly among a few
other changes on pronunciation.  I did a flight yesterday and today using
the Fly U.K. Md-11, and to my surprise, I had two perfect landings without
using auto landing.  I think this broadens the range of aircraft I will fly
as long as I am not doing a Visual Approach.