[bvipilots] Re: Not getting all the runways when I ask What Runways Exist

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 23:08:45 -0500

Okay.  Thanks Robert.

Jordan

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robert Cezar
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 9:40 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Not getting all the runways when I ask What Runways
Exist

Regrettably, this is a repeat performance of the error I fixed on April 19 in
another part of the code - to wit:

Version 5.1.0.011

April 19, 2014

*       Fixed a problem where perforrming a VISUAL APPROACH on ILS equipped
runways where the runway contained Left, Right or Centre declarations, caused
an error. Mea culpa :-(

This same issue has raised its ugly head in the "What runways exist" area.

Sorry... it will be fixed in the next release.

Robert

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Jordan Gallacher
<jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I use the Phrase What Runways Exist, I either get Michelle saying back to
me for example the Runways for EHAM are as follows and then she quits, or she
will start saying the runways like she did today but then she will not say all
of them.  For Example, Runways for EHam are as follows 04, 06, 09, and then she
stopped right there.  Note I landed on 27 at EHAM.

  <http://www.itsyourplane.com/10000.jpg>