[bvipilots] Need some flying advice.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:39:38 -0400

Could we ever make the following BVI friendly to work with IYP and or jaws for we BVI pilots?

1. FS passengers.
I love the sound effects that you can listen to by down loading and installing the demo copy and then going to the FS passengers folder and going to the sounds sub folder. 2. here's a letter that I had received in my private mailbox that I share with everyone.
Again, I really never could get it to work with IYP and or with JAWS.
So I am asking those who's smarter than I am for some tips and tricks to learn how to use both the FS passengers program that was mentioned above and the flying school that's down below to be BVI friendly.. Could we make it BVI friendly so that it would work with IYP and or with JAWS. Now's here's the letter that I had received. From a BVI pilot's point of view, is it worth picking up?
Click to view this email in a browser

FSFlyingSchool Pro

for FSX and FS2004

OUR BEST EVER BUNDLE DEALS

offer you a chance to pick up

FSFlyingSchool PRO for FSX/FS2004

and all the add-ons we publish for it!

Calling all Pilots!

Simple, good news...

OUR BEST EVER BUNDLE DEALS

offer you a chance to pick up

FSFlyingSchool PRO for FSX/FS2004

and all the add-ons we publish for it!

Buy now and get unprecedented savings!

If you are new to FSFlyingSchool

you can get all the products

 for only $49.95 (saving $42.80)

For the first time ever we are also offering

an upgrade bundle from

ANY previous version of FSFlyingSchool!

Whether you have our first 'Classic' version

or 2009, 2010 or 2011, this brings you

fully up to date with

all of our latest products!

You can upgrade now from ANY previous version

for only $39.95 (saving $52.80)

Either of these great bundles will get you

FIVE products:

FSFlyingSchool Pro

+ Voice Command Pack

+ Detail Pack for Mooney

+ Detail Pack for Cessna 152

+ On Approach PLUS Pack

___________________

DON'T FORGET!

We recently published

a completely new set of free

Tutorial Movies

which you can watch either on YouTube

or at our web site here.

So... grab some popcorn and get ready for

6 episodes of FSFlyingSchool PRO, making a total of

over 1.5 hours of Tutorial Talk!

We encourage everyone to watch the movies as they will help you get the most from FSFlyingSchool PRO and are sure to help your understanding of the overall concept.

You may even find some features

you didn't know existed!

Enjoy!

NOTE! You may find that the best way to view the movies is

on YouTube and in full screen mode.

___________________

If you have not tried the latest version of our

FSFlyingSchool Pro add-on for FSX and FS2004...

The latest version  (5.8.6) is available as:

A free download demo for folks who are new to FSFlyingSchool Pro
A free update to registered owners of FSFlyingSchool Pro for FSX and FS2004

In either case -

just download the new demo...

and install!

(If you already have a registered installation of FSFS Pro for FSX and FS2004 this will update your existing version to version 5.8)

(If you do not already have a registered installation of FSFS Pro please install into a NEW folder)

FSFlyingSchool Pro introduced several new features you can use, learn from and have fun with:

- On Approach Feature (Instant Approaches)

- FSX Boeing 737-800 Detail Pack

- Flight Mapping Feature

- Cessna 172 Detail Pack

Have a great week!