[bvipilots] Re: Need help with an IYP error message

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:01:04 -0500

I wished that I could help you out Fly girl.
I'm using win 7 in the 64 bit world.
here's hoping someone here can help you out.
I know like myself.
once you get a taste of the va world, you'll never put it down and fly by the seat of your pants again.
Now with that said.
Can one of our BVI pilot friends be able to help Stephanie out?

-----Original Message----- From: Stephanie Watts
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 2:11 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Need help with an IYP error message

While we're on the subject of flying IYP VA, is anyone using the Windows 7
32-bit OS?  Could this be the issue?  Comcast Cable is my ISP and we have
two computers connected to the wireless home network.  If anyone has a
similar configuration, and has had success flying IYP VA, let me know.

Thanks.
Stephanie