[bvipilots] Need help with an IYP error message

  • From: "Stephanie Watts" <swwatts3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:05:24 -0800

Hello fellow bvi pilots,

Below is the error message I get when attempting a non-va flight in FSX:
Execution Error - 1060.5
An error occured while trying to download the following file from the IYP
servers: ItsYourPlaneChecklists.xml.

While it might seem as though this was an issue relating to my PC's ability
to download files, I am not having difficulty with any other downloads.  And
since it's probably not the IYP servers, I thought one work-around might be
to have someone send a copy of the file and I could then place it in the
appropriate IYP program folder.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance.

Stephanie