[bvipilots] Re: My openion on the Gluf Stream four that I found for free down load.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:00:59 -0400

Hey hellen, I have another question for you.
How do I get Michelle to recognize the newer gs 4 airplane?
I see the two IYP and IYP plg folders inside of fsx.
I made a folder in the iyp folder called either g s 4 or Gullf Stream 4.
I would have to check again to see what I named it.
I see that there are some what XML or XL files in the IYP folder as well.
I copied those files into the new gulf stream 4 folder.
But Michelle still doesn’t recogninze the gs 4.

What do I need to do or is there a better private aircraft out there for we
reich BVI playboys to fly than the gs4.
Maybe there’s a better more up dated gulf stream out there that’s free.
Please advise.
Thanks.
Blind pilot who’s now hooked on the new adiction called It’s Your Plane Virtual
Airlines  Feature. GRIN.
Thanks.