[bvipilots] Michelle retracting the flaps on some aircraft just before landing

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:27:08 -0500

Anyone else noticing this issue with some aircraft?  I was flying the 747 in
FSX last night and on final approach to Armstrong New Orleans, Michelle
retracted the flaps at around 1000ft.  I knew there was a problem because I
was getting a too low flap warning as I flew below 1000ft, and I quickly hit
F8 to extend the flaps again.  I am doing the Approach checklist with her
assisting me, and I will also point out that she thinks the flaps are
retracted when they are not in the taxi to the gate or ramp checklist.