[bvipilots] Re: Making your own airline and flight number

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:23:54 -0800

Hello Kevin,

REGARDING: Must I buy Flight Simulator x?

The system works with either FS9 or FSX. However, if you're interested in
flying for IYP Virtual Air (located here)....

http://va.itsyourplane.com/html/overview.asp

you will need FSX.

Regards,

Robert

PS. I received no feedback from you on my earlier response to your question
about setting up a flight. Did you receive it?  Please advise.