[bvipilots] Re: Let me see if I understand the side step max_gross_weight instructions correctly.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 22:59:27 -0400

Ok then.
That was pilot error.
When at the beginning of each flight when we hear that we have an exsive amount
of fule and I recommend fule loading operations, should we use the perform fule
Both for flying by the seat of our pants and for the IYPVA flights?
Maybe this is why I crashed on final into portland is because at the biginning
of the flight I didn’t use the voice command perform flue loading operations.
Please advise.
Thanks.