[bvipilots] Re: Landing planes such as the Dc 3

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 22:02:33 -0400

Hi Jordan,
This brings up an interesting question. When other BVI pilots are landing, do you let Michelle auto land the plane, or are you doing it manually? I've never tried a manual landing. Can anyone give me some tips? Also, are you using the b17 with accusim? I have the regular b17, but was not able to make it work when I had accusim installed. If this is possible, I'd rather use Accusim, since the sound is amazing!

On 8/6/2013 9:41 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

I have noticed something when landing the planes such as the Dc 3 and the B 17. As soon as the plane lands, the plane bounces off the runway. I haven't figured out how to keep this from happening. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,