[bvipilots] Re: It's Your Plane Desktop Schortcut

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 04:18:22 +0430

Hello

Well that's totally an unusual thing.
I suggest you re-update itsyourplane to also replace any missing files or components through this page.
http://www.itsyourplane.com/startup.asp?p=/html/revisions.asp
activate the link which says
click "here" to install or update itsyourplane.
and install Itsyourplane again. (remember to give your registered mail on the details deuring the update procedure)
do not worry, your settings won't be touched.

Cheers
Hadi
On 7/13/2013 3:23 AM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

My desktop shortcut for IYP vanished on Windows 8 when I just attempted an update. Anyone know how to get the shortcut back in Windows 8?

Thanks,