[bvipilots] Re: It looks like the ACCUFEEL program will not work with IYP and FSX after all.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 17:23:42 -0500

Hey Jordan.
How could you tell if ACCUFEEL was on via JAWS?
How were you able to find everything via JAWS?
Did you tweak any of the volume setting via JAWS?
Curious minds would like to know so that they can start using this great program. The last time I used it I would get close to the arrival airport but then start to pull away from the airport and I couldn't land or get credit for the flight.
Since uninstalling ACCUFEEL, I just flew my 76th flight last night.
So please share your ACCUFEEL knowledge.
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:57 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: It looks like the ACCUFEEL program will not work with IYP and FSX after all.

I am, and I had a few issues at first, don't remember what they were, but
things work fine now.