[bvipilots] Re: Is there anyone here on the East Coast of the united states that could help me out?

  • From: Brian Moore <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:36:27 -0400

Well, I'm not in the states but Canada but I am in the eastern time zone.

I have all you can eat long distance so I can call you or I have a toll free number at work that works from both Canada and the u.s I am happy to try and help and think we might be able to sort this out. I can also do remote control either via jaws tandum since I think you have jaws or with a program I use all the time called remote incident manager which let's me control computers regeardless of any access technology they might have.

Brian.

On 24/03/2013 5:11 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi To all.
I would love to be able to talk to someone here in the states who is
knowledgeable of IYP that is closer to my times zone that poor poor
Robert is.
Robert tried to help me out via a program called team viewer.
But I am still getting execution error 1919:5
I have the fsx folder, the state folder and the flight plan folder
that's down in the my documents all set have partially checked
unchecked, and to share with everyone and full control is checked.
I apply and ok everything before I leave as well.
But still I can only fly for private runs.
I can not for some weird reason fly for IYP-VA mode.
Every time I try to load in a flight Michele will say wait a minute then
I'll get execution error 1919: 5.
I know that IYP isn't seeing something but what can it be?!
I can call anywhere in the states and am on the east coast.
Many Many Thanks.
A frustrate IYP BVI Pilot Employee.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the
subject of your message.