[bvipilots] Is the BRJ700 the same as the 757?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:24:47 -0400

It looks like the 757 finally was abee to be installed at long long last.
Even though I received the message that can’t load libraries, I also finally
received the message installed successfully completed and finished.
Now is the BRJ 700 the same as the 757?
Because the bombadear brj700 is the only thing that comes close.
So just was cursious.
Thanks.