[bvipilots] Is anyone else having the following problems?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:31:49 -0400

Hi to all.
I know it's been a while since I've last written.
But here's what is going on.
I fire up FSX with no problems.
But when I go to fire up IYP and it is the latest version.
This time I got as far in the checklist when I said Recognize IFR clearance and went to set the Alt and so on.
For some reason my pc is shutting down on me.
I don't know if it is the heat sencors telling me that it is to hot or what.
But I've never had this problem before.
Now I've been having problems with my ears.
So the only changed that I had made was to have all sounds come out of my speakers and not through my headset.
That was the only change that I have made.
Now granted I haven't flown in about six to eight months because of health reasons.
But Just curious to figure out what weird things are going on.
My brother and I are trying to weight it out until windows version nine comes out next year before up grading. Because we would end up jumping to ver 8.11 then just have to up grade once again. So we're trying to elimate the middle man and wait until nine comes out before up grading.
I know that Robert has been up grading IYP for us.
But I can't feagure out why this is now just going on ans as never done this before.
Many Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar