[bvipilots] Re: Is anyone else flying the test flights following the release of 4.1.0.273?

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:19:45 -0700

Hi Ron,

You and Tony are speaking about completely different issues. Tony is having
a problem with losing simulator focus as of this release. This is a brand
new problem that I believe mat be caused by me inserting a PAUSE command.

Your problem stems for the fact that you fail to get clearance to land from
the Tower, so as far as IYP and ATC are concerned. you're still flying
around in space. <SMILES>

I'm beginning to think that you simulator is broken. I have never heard of
situation where contacting the Tower on approach would not have them
provide clearance to land.

Regards,

Robert