[bvipilots] Re: Is anyone besides me having FSX and or IYP problems?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 09:27:22 -0500

Well, I tried to set up a account with you tube to do just that.
But both my dad and I both can't get past the security page in You tube that we're seeing more and more these days.
Any suggestions to get past this point would be deeply appreciated it.
Also, I don't see anything but is you tube free after or if you can set up a account with them?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:14 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Is anyone besides me having FSX and or IYP problems?

Let's have a recording of what's happening.

Maybe that will shed some light on it.