[bvipilots] Re: Is any of the following IYP BVI friendly with say Jaws For Windows?

  • From: Hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 02:20:58 +0430

Hi Ron
Regarding weather AddOns
I use Opus FSI currently. It is said that active sky next has more realistic upper winds and visuals compared to Opus FSI, but i have not tested ASN yet. apparently you can test/try ASN for 7 days but i'm low on bandwidth quota right now, so i can't try it yet. So yeah, ASN is the king of weather addons, kind of.
regarding AI traffic
I don't use AI traffic add ons, Mainly because I fly online, and i don't require them. I used to run b.renk my traffic professional, alongside of the of a new ATC voicepack called edit voicepack. here's its link.
http://editvoicepack.com/
Well, my setup looked good, I tweaked My Traffic Professional untill i could get a realistic traffic flow without having my sim crashed, but My traffic still delivered a heavy empact on my sim.
I have no experience in world of AI or just flight's 360.
regarding pro ATC, I advise against it. It won't radar vector you for departure, and for approach it sometimes decides to not give you any instructions for landing. It would have been a good ATC package if it provided radar vectors on demand, but I believe it won't do that. It rather asks you to do a cirtain procedure on your own.

I think radar contact is the best ATC add-on, It is very unfortunate that it's developer decided to not work on it, (he had serious real life issues according to his blog).

If you don't want to fly online, I think this setup is the best: a traffic package, edit voice voicepack, and a weather addon. we should try ASN and see if it works with JAWS.
On 5/7/2015 1:10 AM, Ron Kolesar wrote:

Hi to all.
1. Below my tax line is the new update from fly away navigations.
Not sure if I should try it.
2. Is either of the two programs IYP and or JAWS for windows BVI Pilot friendly and for which to pick up for more realistic flying?
Pro ATC X and or Active Sky.
Now, is Pro ATC X just for ATC and flight planning, or does it have a more up to date weather database as well, or do you need both programs?
Many Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Fly Away Simulation
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:00 AM
To: kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AI Traffic for FSX: Freeware & Payware

We've just posted a detailed article discussing the options for AI
Traffic expansions for FSX and FSX Steam Edition.

We'd love if you could post your comments at the bottom of the
article. Discuss anything you wish regarding the AI Traffic in FSX.
Also, if you like the article please "Like" or "+1" the article using
the cool "Care to Share" buttons at the bottom of the article!

Read the article and comment here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5eVQNNUFMaDQ8HAVE

--

Circle us on Google+
<https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5RHgYGGl1fBA8A>

Follow us on Twitter
<https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5eHgYGGl1fBA8A>

Visit Fly Away Simulation on Facebook
<https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5fHgYGGl1fBA8A>

Download the official Fly Away iPhone app
<https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5XUkwHURhfDQYODw>

One Click Unsubscribe
<https://flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=NU5QHgYGGl1fBA8A>

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.