[bvipilots] IYP VA problem

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:27:36 -0500

I was just attempting IYP VA flight 882, and discovered a problem.  Two
problems actually.  The first one was that I was getting nothing from the
Executive Assistant.  The flight was loaded correctly, and all of Michelle's
instructions wer being followed.  I was not hearing the Executive Assistant
at all.  The second problem is the ACARS logging system window.  It keeps
opening itself and minimizing the simulator.  My flights I don't fly with it
because of this issue.  IYP VA flights you have to use it, and okay how to
get it to stop opening is the question.  I will be posting this to the forum
as well.

Thanks,