[bvipilots] Re: IYP VA loading time

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:21:20 -0700

Hi,

Jason asked that I make the same IYP-VA Schedule page NON-AUTO-REFRESH some
time ago. If you go to the:

BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

link on the top left of the IYP site, you'll see BOTH:

BVI Flight Tracker – a static version of the IYP Flight Tracker with manual
refresh link.

BVI IYP-VA Flight Schedules – static version of the IYP-VA FLight Schedules
with manual refresh link.

Regards,

Robert