[bvipilots] Re: IYP Feature my Music

  • From: "Adam" <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:02:21 -0500

OK Robert,

Here are the results!  Whatever you have changed or named differently seems
to work fine!  I unzipped all of your files that you sent me in to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator
X\Sound\MyMusicand then I brought up the simulator and loaded a simple
flight and loaded IYP and gave the command (my music on) and the music
started up right away and I could even go through the list by saying (my
music 1, 2 3, 4, etc) and it all worked!