[bvipilots] Re: I might finally have the VA feature pannel worked out.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 14:09:50 -0700

Hi,

Congrats!

REGARDING:   once you hear IYP talking and it is your plane statement has
completed, cancil the flight that was out on the runway. You should now no
longer hear the engines of that plane that once was out on the runway.

As I have stated numerous times, this is a completely unnecessary step. As
long a you have a flight loaded, the IYP doesn't care if the engines are
running or not, on the runway or not, at a gate or not, in a parking area
or not, in mid-flight or not.... etc. <SMILES>

REGARDING:  Problems.

Why not attach you CVRT files so other BVI members can tell you where you
may have made a mistake?

In any case, it's getting a whole lot better!

Best regards,

Robert