[bvipilots] Re: Here's to a new BVI Pilot member.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:59:49 -0400

Hey Adam.
She can see her normal flights that she filed a flight plan for.
But for some strange reason, when she goes into the list of flights after setting up a IYP VA flight, she can not find IYP flight number. She's tried by pressing the letter I, and she's tried both looking at the top and the bottum of the list.
the IYP flight number just does not show up in her list.
She's using Window eyes for her screen reader.
I thought that you could help her out.
Blind Pilot.

-----Original Message----- From: Adam B. Shaible
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 6:29 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Here's to a new BVI Pilot member.

Hi Stephanie,
What is the latest version of IYP that you have?  You need Version IYP 269
in order to use IYP VA.
Also, there is an excelent set of instructions on how to work IYP VA from a
blind persons point of view.  You can find the documentation on the IYP
website.  Look under manuals, or "user manuals".
I hope this helps, and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Adam Shaible, M.A., N.O.M.C., Mobility Instructor and Sim Pilot #12752
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie Watts" <swwatts3@xxxxxxxxxxx>