[bvipilots] Here's the latest from the people with Pro ATC X.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 08:06:31 -0400

Hi to all.
Here's the letter that I just received from the people behind Pro ATC X.
So PRO ATC won't even talk to us.
At least ASN stated that they might try.
So that's what's up.

-----Original Message----- From: Pointsoft - M. Boutabba
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 5:49 AM
To: kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Is there a trial demo of Pro ATC X?

Hello,

I'm sorry but I'm afraid PRO-ATC/X will not work as expected with the addons
you have mentioned.

Best regards

Mourad Boutabba

Pointsoft