[bvipilots] Hearing simulator sounds while outside the simulator window

  • From: Scott Shade <fabian754@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:20:24 -0400

I was wondering, is it possible, to hear the simulator sounds, while your outside the simulator window? I'd like to be able to work in another window, while being able to hear my aircraft and ATC sounds. It never fails, I'll be working in another window, only to alt tab back, and realize that I've missed an important ATC announcement and my flight plan has invalidated. What makes it doubly frustrating, is that if I reload the flight plan, and tell it not to move the aircraft to the starting point, it invariably flies me in some type of really large circle trying to get back on to my route, only to give me new vectors that take me back off the route again. How have you all been doing this? Certainly your not staying in the flight window the hole dam time your doing like a three hour flight or something? To clerify this. When I reload the flightplan, I have the IFR clearance reobtained while in flight and that begins the cycle of sending me in circles, because I'm getting constant vector updating. Thanks much for any help you can give. Scott