[bvipilots] Re: Having the following display problem.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 12:17:59 -0500

Ok Robert.
I’ll try to answer your question.
I did the following.
1. fired up FSX as adminstrator.
2. When FSX gold fired up I did a alt l to go to the saved flights.
And instead of seeing the names of my flights I’m now for some unknown reason
am seeing numbers.
From the top of the list the first flight plan is one, then if you down arrow
down through you see two three and so on.
But if you tab over once to description, the description is normal.
I sure am glad that I have a description of the flight.
Because that is the only way I know where I am flying to.
Now, if I were to go to my back up folder which is no where near the flight
plan file that is down in my documents and copy all of the flight plans then
copy and paste them into the flight plan folder that’s down in my documents.
Do you think that would fix the problem?
Then of course I would have to make sure that everything is unchecked and so on
after I left the flight plan folder  of course.
Please advise.
Because I’m sitting at 148 flights.
Which I think is only two flights away from earning my ATP ticket.
Thanks.