[bvipilots] Re: Having a fueling problem with the DF7X aircraft.

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:41:03 -0500

Not to hijack this thread, but great news!!  The Gross Weight problem has been
solved.  I had to create the IYP Exceptions file.  That is probably how I did
it last time, but don’t recall doing so.  Now to continue to figure out why I
keep having the same problem of not being able to fly for IYP VA even though
all my settings are correct.

Jordan