[bvipilots] Has the BVI pilot list crashed an burned?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:14:49 -0400

To my fellow BVI pilots. Just was curious to know if this list crashed and burned. It's been quiet lately. But I bet I know why it's been quiet. Only takes one bad apple to spoil anything we do these days. Blind Pilot, who's going to miss the sharing of flying tips and tricks.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week."