[bvipilots] Re: Has anyone tried the new Beta?

  • From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:59:11 +0100

If it helps, when aircraft is at lower speeds, all is good, i.e. audio does
not stutter.

I have just completed the KERI to CYYZ flight, with Unify Affinity checked.

Other than the stuttering audio, all worked flawlessly, I did not touch my
keyboard throughout the flight, even during landing, as the response is now
so much faster.

I'll post as normal in the forum.