[bvipilots] Re: Has anyone had good luck with fs passengers with IYP and FS and JAWS/

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:58:46 -0400

Hey John.
What did you think of my letter a while back with the six links in it for programing the FMC for BVI pilots.
Think we could make programing the FMC bvi friendly?
Man has this list been dead lately.
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: John Sanders
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:53 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Has anyone had good luck with fs passengers with IYP and FS and JAWS/

Hi,
I don't believe that FS passengers will work with IYP VA.
You have to use the acars system that's built in to ItsYourPlane.
I hope that helps you.
Sincerely,
John Sanders

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:20 PM
To: B V I Pilots
Subject: [bvipilots] Has anyone had good luck with fs passengers with IYP
and FSX and JAWS/

Hi to all.
The good news is that I have fs passenger's demo down loaded and installed.
But can't seem to get it to ru like I heard in the you tube video demo.
Is there any wise BVI pilots out there that could help me to get the fs
passengers VA feature converted and working with the IYP VA feature?
Many Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject
of your message.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.