[bvipilots] Re: Had one of the nicest landings I have ever had

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 13:05:43 +0430

I love the justflight b757.

It's one of the great aircrafts that we can fly. the engine sounds are real.
ultimate traffic 2 only injects traffic, so you can here microsoft ATC and the pilots doing the radio communications.

If you got audio environment airliners edition, you can load up sound packs for ultimate traffic so you hear aircraft engines specially when you're in an airport
On 8/31/2013 11:27 AM, Mitchel Snel wrote:
hai Jordan,
does ultimate traffic give you also all the communication from all the
extra traffic you get in fsx?
I am totally blind so I do not see the traffic it self but would like
the feel of more traffic around.
so for me it is the sound and the atc communication.
greetings Mitchel

2013/8/31, Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>:
Flying the Just Flight 757-300 the other day, and I realized that FSX and
Ultimate Traffic 2 had not connected correctly.  I decided to return to San
Francisco since I do not like flying around without traffic.  I decided to
do a visual approach to runway 28L from 33 miles out.  Here's the catch.  I
was at 12,000ft.  I descended down to 2500ft for my approach, and I do not
think I have ever seen such a perfect landing with this aircraft or any
other aircraft.  I'm not sure what I did right, and I was really too high
and too fast to even make the runway, and Michelle handled things quite
well
with making the adjustments as needed.