[bvipilots] Re: Great sound packs

  • From: Connor <cjamesmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 20:41:07 +0100

Sent from my iPhone 5s

On Aug 3, 2015, at 2:51 PM, Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Check Skysomg Soundworks out for terrific sound sets for your aircraft. If
you like TSS sound sets, these are even better. They do not have as many
aircraft as TSS, but they are adding more. Two days ago the sound set for the
ERJ 145 was added for example. This prompted an immediate purchase to replace
the TSS ERJ 145 sound set I was using. I have been using the Skysong
Soundworks Dc4, B1900, and Emb-120 for over a week and haven't heard anything
more real.
Jordan

Sent from my iPhoneBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject
of your message.
Are the sounds in stereo? I checked out the promo, sounds like it is in mono.
It does sound awesome, I'm just very picky.