[bvipilots] Re: Good news and bad news for Robert.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:18:33 -0700

Hello Ron,

You have successfully logged well over 100 IYP-VA flights over the past
year. Since it no longer works, you have obviously changed something,
because absolutely nothing within the IYP-VA operations has changed in over
a year.

Frankly, I became extremely concerned when I learned through your earlier
communications, that you were creating different speech profiles, etc. I
honestly believe you'd be far better off if you'd cease and desist from
constantly tweaking things! We have a saying in the technology world....

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

Clearly this is not an IYP issue, otherwise thousands of others using IYP
with Windows 7 would be getting the same error and my inbox would be
jammed. <SMILES>

Bottom line:
This is a microphone or folder security rights issue. Regrettably, I cannot
troubleshoot your PC from a thousand miles away.

Sincerely,
Robert