[bvipilots] Re: Fspilotshop.com

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:47:41 -0400

Are those sound sets just for those birds, or are the up grades to the two
programs we already have?
I know if there were any cool up grades to the sound packages that we already
have for all birds, you’d let me know.
I haven’t been up on the flight deck lately, because I’ve have been sick as a
dog.and my throat is to sore to talk lately.
I have a doctor’s appointment for early in the morning.